Thursday, December 29, 2011

When The Moon Hits Your Eye...

Nah, I'm not gonna sing it, but today's challenge post is the half-moon mani, and I liked it. I'm pretty busy for the next few days, so this will be short and sweet. Let's get right to the pictures.

I left the glitter on from yesterday, and added Cult Nails Power Thief.

Just look at the teeny multi-colored shimmer in there!

I didn't do so well on making it all even and pretty, but I liked it anyway.



Sorry I'm not so talkative, but the whole busy thing is wiping me out.

See, I have to puppy proof the house. Because our new puppy is coming home over New Year's and we need to be ready.

I bet we'll be really busy once the puppy gets here too, since he's just a baby. I'm sure I'll still have time for my nails though.

So there you have it, day 18. Can you believe we are over halfway through with this challenge? Pretty cool, eh?

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.