Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ten Days Of Blue For Wackita (Days 3 and 4)

As I said yesterday, these are a series of ten days of blue to celebrate ten years of Wackita being in our lives. Today I have a dark dark blue and a more metallic frosty one for you.

We'll start with the dark, which is a gorgeous jelly-ish polish.

This is LA Girls Vamp, and it's awesome.

It flowed on really easily, and looks fantastic.

Clean-up was a breeze.

I did use top coat, but it was pretty shiny on its own.

These pictures are pretty accurate too.


The next is from the Confetti line, which I've found at our local CVS stores.

This is pulling a little more teal than I found it real life, but it's still close.

I didn't have any real issues with brush strokes, which is nice, but I did get a little bit of bubbling. I should just slow down a little I guess.

I'm not super impressed with the Confetti polishes, but since they are pretty inexpensive, I can work with them.

That's it for this post. I encourage you to hug your pets every day and tell them you love them. There's no way to know how long they will be with you, and it sucks to lose them.

This is an automatically scheduled post.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.