Friday, December 9, 2011

Ten Days Of Blue For Wackita (Days 9 and 10)

And today, we're at the final stage of my ten blues for Wackita. I still miss that Siamese meow of hers, and the little curled ear. Sure, other cats snuggle with us, and are wonderful, but none is going to be Wackita. We wouldn't want them to be, each is special all on their own.

First, Ruby Kisses Blue's Clue.

This is a gorgeous light blue cream that went on vary nicely.

I wish I'd gotten more pictures of it, but I only got a few. I guess that's not the worst thing ever since I dinged it up pretty much right away. Go me!


And saving the 'best' for last.. China Glaze Skyscraper.

These pictures seem to pull it more on the purple side, but it wasn't that purple to me.

However, you can see how awesomely sparkly it is.

It really does remind me of skyscrapers in the night.

I may have to try to get better pictures of it at some point, because it is just too gorgeous.

The formula was great on this one too, which is pretty standard for China Glaze.

I think this one may be in my top ten China Glaze colors. Or at least close.

And there you have it. Ten blues to celebrate ten years of sharing our days and nights with Wackita. She will forever hold a special place in our hearts.

This is an automatically scheduled post.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.