Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Time For Day Three!

So we're on day 3 here, and it just happens to be one of my favorite number AND my favorite nail polish color. How cool is that? Probably not very, but I'm easily entertained. Now that I've gotten through the pat few months of mega-cruddiness, it's nice to be looking forward to things more. Sure, there's still yucky stuff going on and going to happen, but there's good too, and I'm trying to focus on those good things. So, while I'm looking at the bright side, let's see this bright polish!

Oh my, one coat and look how streaky it is! Can we save it?

Well, perhaps if we throw some Big Money at it, we can do something about it.

Okay, enough with the sillies, right? I used an unnamed Cosmetic Arts yellow, and the paired it with Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Big Money. Since it's kinda lavender, I can't help being reminded a little of Mardi Gras... especially if we added some green. Only we have to wait until tomorrow for green nails, so this will have to do.

I just used two coats of the yellow, and one of the glitter for this mani. And then promptly smudged my middle finger. I was too lazy to fix it though, which isn't all bad, because I could hold that finger up and point out the smudging on it. And I did that several times through the day.

This is a bright sunshine yellow and I just adore it.

Even in low light it is cheerful.

Sometimes you need a blast of sun in the middle of the dreary winter weather.

Of course, this year hasn't been that horrible as far as weather.

And here we are at the end of this post. One last picture, and then I get to say some goofy thing or ask a question and then hit that publish button.

So, the whole question thing... how about you just make up your own question? And then, like, I can answer it!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.