Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Last Challenge Day!

So, this is where we get to choose one day that we want to recreate. I thought this would be really hard to decide, but I liked the one I did for yesterday's post so much I decided to do that one again. In different colors. Heck yeah! And get this - I went with pink. Because I wanted to use my new pink glitter polish from The Hungry Asian called I Hate Pink. I got the glitters she was selling, and I love them so much! And then, just look how it happened to work out - just look at what today is!


Let's go see how my pink looks!



I used Pink Lingerie from Cherimoya as my base color. It's a delicate pink that is kind of frosty.

Then the first swipe of color was a new brand I picked up at Walmart called Salon Perfect. This one is named Steel Rose.

And then I grabbed one of my super old Sally Hansen Chromes, in Fuschia Sapphire.

And the glitter accent was the frankened I Hate Pink from The Hungry Asian. I don't HATE pink, but it's not usually my favorite nail color. This glitter though? It's FANTASTIC.

Just look at the holo scattered everywhere in that bottle! How can I resist something like that?

I smudged up my nails some trying to hurry, but I still like the way it turned out.

What colors do you think would look great with this kind of mani?

Well, that's the end of the challenge, so I'll be posting other stuff from here on out. Don't worry, I found a couple more holiday manicures, and I've got oranges all this week for Jack to share. And I've got lots of wonderful new polishes to play with, so I would imagine I can try to be creative and do some pretty stuff up over the next few weeks!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.