Sunday, January 1, 2012

Oh Look, Color Inspiration!

Today we start looking at the manis inspired by things, and the first is one inspired by a color! Well, I thought for a while, and since I'm really wanting this to happen, I got inspired by the color of snow!

So let's see how I did!

I used a whole bunch of polishes for this one, and I'm not even going to attempt to describe exactly how I went about layering them and so on. Let's just say it was time consuming and very experimental. Hee.

I tried to make it look all drifty and pretty.

I even made sure some spots were kinda raised up to look more like snow.

It looks a little like clouds too. But I like it.

I'm ready for some snow here. No White Christmas for us. That makes me sad.

However, the reason this is a scheduled post is that we are picking up our puppy, which makes me happy in the pants.

So, how do you think I did?

(This is a scheduled post.)

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.