Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sparkly Greens Make Me Smile

As you probably know by now, I love me some glitter, and today's polish is no exception. It's also from one of my favorite brands, Picture Polish. Their polish is very high quality, and well worth spending a little extra on, since it applies easily, wears well, and looks so wonderful. Just take a look at this color and you can probably see why I love it so.

And in my opinion, it looks just as nice on the nail, which is a huge deal to me. Those polishes that can't compare to the bottle color can be rather irritating. This is not one of them. So take a peek at how it turned out on me.



As you can see, this one is called Jealousy. It's an awesome grass green with a little bit of silver glitter, and applies so very smoothly, something that isn't always easy to get from this type of polish.

Please excuse the slightly mucked up middle finger, I got a little messy there, but that's not the fault of the polish at all.

I really love the depth to this polish. I could have stared at it for hours. In fact, I think I did. No wonder I'm getting behind on my chores!

Although I'm not sure you can see it, this polish is also very smooth, especially for a glitter. It's always nice not to need three layers of top coat to smooth out a mani.

So, what do you think of this color? Is it one you'd wear?

Just a short post tonight, since it's the middle of the night. But there will be more before long as I get back into the swing of things. Coming up soon is a post of just oranges for Jack. And plenty of other fun stuff, I hope.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.