Monday, March 5, 2012

Another Grey Polish

At this rate people will think I'm in love with grey polish! Okay, so I am, but not as much as yellow. But this is another pretty grey, and I figured I'd share.

So, Sally Girl polishes don't have names that are on the bottles, and I haven't looked this up to see if it has a name. They used to list the name on there, then they stopped, and now I think they list the number and the initials of the name. So confusing.

This is an awesome steel grey that leans blue.

It's not really metallic, but it kinda is, if that makes sense. Gotta love being vague. Haha. 

It's a pretty shimmer, and went on very smoothly.

I like that it doesn't seem dreary at all, even though grey can be a drab color. 

What do you think? Would you wear this color?

So, that is a lovely little polish that I'll want to keep around. I really love minis. They are just so CUTE! Coming up tomorrow and the rest of the week: The Cult Nails Let's Get Naked collection! It's about time, right?

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.