Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Flashback! Random Swatches

I used to take a lot of pictures of polish, but I was kinda clueless about everything. So I thought I'd share some of those along the way, and thus Friday Flashback began! The pictures won't be very great, I did about a billion things wrong, I either didn't watermark or used really annoying ones, all that kinda thing, but it's still fun to check out in a way. Today I'm sharing some skittle swatches of SH unnamed minis, and some BonBons. It's a short post as I do need to attempt to get to sleep. Gotta love insomnia. Hee!
I can't even tell you for sure exactly where I got these, as it's been a few years, but I took pictures, so I'm going to share them with you. I will say that the colors are pretty, and these are stored in a big bin just full of minis.

I love how shiny these are, there's no top coat or anything on them. I also don't know how many coats each one has. I wasn't keeping track of much way back then. Who knew I was going to get this obsessed?

These next two are pictures of two mini sets of BonBon polishes that I picked up at Walmart. I love the tiny bottles, but the polish isn't always the highest quality. That's okay though, they are almost free. Haha.

Of course, just like the SH minis, I don't know how many coats there were on any of these. I do know there is no top coat. Or base coat.

So what do you think? Is this a feature you're enjoying? Or do you want to smack me in the face and tell me to go away? Not that I will, but feel free to say it if you want. 

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.