Wednesday, March 7, 2012

OMG WEDNESDAY!

I've so totally been not keeping up on this, so it's time I started to again! You should know what happens on Wednesday.


Wheee, just barely squeaked in tonight! I've got a really pretty one for you today.


This is a Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polish, called Pink Satin.

I chose to do my accent nail in my classic WNW black, and do Konad flowers with the pink satin over it.

I really like the way it turned out. I wouldn't mind doing a full mani like that!

This polish is great for stamping, so even if I didn't like it, I'd want to keep it around for that.

Like many metallic polishes, it shows all the ridges and flaws, so you have to be careful in application.

I love how shiny this mani looks. Even in low light, it stands out.

What do  you think? Is this a good color on me? On my right hand I used the black to stamp the flowers. That looks good too.

Okay, tomorrow morning I'll get back to the Cult Nails polishes. For now I think I'd better crawl into bed and see if I can rest up.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.