Wednesday, March 7, 2012

More Get Nekkid!

Yes, the second day of the Let's Get Nekkid Collection from Cult Nails. As with yesterday's, this is another light neutral color that I liked surprisingly well, considering that I always claimed to hate neutrals. I guess I will have to stop saying that now. So let's take a look at Baker.


I'd say this is a warm color, with similar shimmer to yesterday's polish.

It almost leans a bit peachy to my eye.

This is what is often referred to as BABB (Band Aid But Better) in the nail polish world. 

In lower light, it still looks nice, and you can see the shimmer.

The brighter the light, the more it seems to lean peachy, but the actual color is kind between the picture above and this one.

Once again, this is a hit in my book. I used three coats, and of course, the Cult base and top coats. 

So, another home run in my book. Tomorrow we'll see how Tulum turns out. Stay tuned!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.