Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ooh Wednesday Means Pink!

It's Wednesday, Hump Day, middle of the week, and you know what that means.

Today I've got a lovely pink to share, and a couple of bonus manis! Let's take a peek.

I'll start with the pink, Barielle's Pink Quartz.

It's a delicate pink. 

I used to claim I wasn't a pink kinda girl, but the more I play with it, the more I like it.

It would be nice if I had 8 hands or something, so I could do them with all sorts of colors even more. 

I can't remember how many coats I used, it was 3 or 4. 

My favorite color for my toes is pink, although I like hot pink best for them.

This pastel is pretty nice for my fingers. I'm not giving up my glittery bright colors anytime soon though.

As usual, I felt like I needed to add something to it. So out comes the Konad stuff. 

And a silver glitter Art Club liner. 

I should do a full french like that, it turned out really cool.

I just love the swirly pattern going on here. 

What do you think?

From the same collection, I've also got Green Opal. 

It's flippin' gorgeous.

It's not a duochrome, although it does go from brighter to 'duller' depending on the light.

I really like the way the shimmer shows up in it.

It's barely there, but really adds depth to the color.

It reminds me of cat eyes. What do you think of it?

And, one more from this collection. Granite Glitter. Which isn't really glittery. 

It does look a bit like granite though.

This is probably closer to metallic or foil than glitter. 

I like the way it looks, regardless of what you call the finish.

Do you like this one?

I didn't note how many coats I did on any of these. I've got to get in that habit.

Don't forget about my Leap For Joy Giveaway. You still have a week to enter if you're interested in winning!

So, that's today's edition of Pink Wednesday! With bonus colors. Now I'm going to take the dogs out and run them ragged, so they'll sleep well tonight. Woohoo for tired doggies!



0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.