Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Flashback!

Yes, it's time again to go back in time (not really) and look at an older mani! Today I have a rather abstract type of mani to share with you. Of course, because I didn't used to take very good notes (and I often still don't - bad bad Michy!), I have no idea which polishes exactly I used in this one. So let's just get to it!

As you can tell, I went with purples on this one - a very dark purple base, and then some random blotches of other purples. I love the way it turned out, and should do a series of these in different colors.

It's so neat how you can pretty much never run out of ideas for manis, you're only limited by your imagination. Well, okay, and your skill, as I know that *I* often can't quite do what I visualize, but I try anyway.

I often like to try to take pictures with some different backgrounds, and this leaf made a great one. 

There's just something about the randomness of this mani that makes me smile. What do you think? What colors would you put in there?

Well, that's all the pictures I have of this one, so I guess that brings this post to a close. Tomorrow I have a lovely green to share, and then Sunday I'm posting the other half of the Revlon Scented polishes, so be sure to stop back if you want to see those. 

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.