Saturday, September 1, 2012

September Already?!

Wow, how the time does fly, amirite? I can't believe we've only got four months left in 2012. Or a little less than that to be here if you believe the whole Mayan calendar thing. I'm not going to worry about it, because it will either happen or it won't. I'm just going to live my life the best way I know how, and that's good enough for me.

Today is also the anniversary of the day I moved in with The Mate. Can you believe we've been living together for eleven years now? I'm more in love with him now than I was then, if that's possible. And I think it is. I'm certainly hoping for at least eleven more years, or eleventy billion more. Okay, I'll stop gushing about my guy, and get to the polish. Today I have an awesome green to share with you.

This is such a great green. I mean, I really love it a lot. It's Revlon Posh, and I think I need a gallon of it.

No matter the lighting, this is just a pretty pretty color. It's the color I like my lawn to be, and lucky for me, it usually is! Of course, that means I have to mow it more often, because it's growing like mad, but I actually kinda like mowing. I love the smell of fresh cut grass, and I find it to be a little zen to carefully mow the grass and make the lawn look nice.

I can't remember if I used two or three coats, but it went on so nicely, and smoothly, it doesn't matter that much to me. The color is so rich and pretty. I've gotta get pictures of this under my OTT lamp, so  you can truly see the beauty of it. And probably some sunlight pictures as well. (Okay, I admit it, just an excuse to wear it again.)

This could easily jump into my top twenty polishes. In fact, it might even be top ten worthy. 

It's so vivid and creamy and it makes me want to go lay on the lawn and just daydream my day away.

The flash makes it look almost neon, but it's really not that bright. I didn't manage to catch a sunlight picture to show how nice it is.

I was playing with the setting on my camera, and I got this picture, and I just ADORE how it looks. Do you think I should do this with more of my polishes? It wouldn't work too well with nail art and such, as it picks out one color, but with creams and such, I think it's pretty awesome.

Okay, enough for now, I'm starting to get tempted to go change my polish to this yet again, and I'm really supposed to be doing other stuff. Of course, I can say that every day, so it's nothing new. Don't forget, tomorrow is the second half of the Revlon Scented polishes!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.