Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fun Weekend Mani!

Yes, it's another adventure in layering with glitter and such! With a bonus yellow mani that I just love. Shall we get right to it?

First let's take a peek at an awesome yellow cream. 

This is a gorgeous pale yellow. 

I did three coats. Because that's how I roll. 

You know I love me some yellow. 

This one is really pretty.

My nails are in fairly decent shape here too.

This weekend is the National Rib Fest in North East. I think we're going to hit it up today and see what kind of fun we can have.

Now let's check out what else I came up with. I started with Sally Hansen in Hue, and black accent nails. 

This alone is okay, but there's nothing to make it POP.

Therefore, I must add some glitter!

This is pretty, but I'm not as impressed with the glitter as I should be. 

The texture is rough, and the black is just kinda there.

So let's add LA Girls Synergy!

Now this is my kinda mani!

All sorts of sparkle and glam and glitz and such. 

I love the way it looks on my accents. 

Let's just bask in it's glory.

Ooooh.

Ahhhhh. 

There you have it. Plenty of sparkle for your Saturday! And now I'd better get my butt back in gear and finish my work, so we can check out the Rib Fest. Or just sit around all day and play with the dogs. Whatever. Hee!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.