Thursday, August 16, 2012

Glitter with Cream Accent

I have to start by admitting that I totally can't remember the names of these polishes! It's a L'Oreal polish, topped with one of the Hungry Asian glitters, and if I manage to remember to look at them at some point, I'll update this post to share the names. Someday I'll really remember to keep better track of this stuff. Or maybe I won't. I just don't know. What can I say, I'm a bad blogger. Anyhow, let's take a look at some really pretty glitter!
Like I said, I didn't note the names, so, uh, here's a pretty blue from L'Oreal, and some awesome glitter from the Hungry Asian. 

I love both these colors very much. The blue is just a wonderful shade and as  you can see, nice and shiny.  

The glitter is seriously awesome and I stared at my nails a lot. I blame it for my forgetfulness about the names, because I got distracted by the sheer wonder of the glitter.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I think this is just about my favorite length for my nails. Not overly long so that they get in the way, but not so short that I don't feel like I have nails. That's usually about the time I break one. Haha. 

So, there's my post for today. This weekend is supposed to be excellent for fishing, and there is a great festival-type thingy going on around here (Celebrate Erie starts tonight), so I expect that posts will be short and sweet for the next few days. Hopefully we will be busy enjoying all there is to offer. Especially the fireworks, I love fireworks. I'll have to try and get good pictures of those. I'd really love to find a boat we can watch from, but I suspect that will cost more than we can spend, so maybe we'll just look for a good spot to watch from. And I'll totally stuff myself on cotton candy and funnel cake. And fried pickles. Oh man, I love fried pickles. 

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.