Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Flashback!

Just to be different, I thought I'd go with a random holiday that has nothing to do with August or anything. Easter! I've done some pretty crazy Easter manis, and today I'll show you a couple of them. And I'd better hurry, because I totally want to go fishing and see if I can catch anything big this time.

Let's start with some nice stripes for easter. Of course I did them on a white base, white like many eggs. At least the ones I get. 

Since I had stripes on my left, I did dots on the right that day. I like being random that way. 

Let's see those with flash. Please ignore how awful my cuticles look.  

While we're at it, ignore the terribad pictures I take and the bad editing job. 

As you can see, I was learning how to edit, and got a little carried away with the watermark. Haha. But this was another fun mani I did.  

I have a tendency to go with stripes and/or dots for easter, and not much else most of the time. Maybe I should see what else I can come up with next year.

And I'm going to get moving and play with the dogs a bit so that they will be tired and not mess up the house too much while we're fishing (if all goes according to plan muahahahaha). Hope your weekend is as fun as mine is shaping up to be!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.