Monday, August 20, 2012

Green, Mean, Lean, Scene, Spleen...

Okay, that was a totally dumb title for a post, but anyway, I have a green to show you today. It's a random one, some off brand one that I can't even remember where it came from. But it's really pretty, and I'm feeling all nameless today anyway. Haha. Let's just get right to it. (Warning: I am whining all through this post, so there. If you don't like it, then, um, don't read, just look at the pics.)

This is your basic shimmery green, nice and pretty. I like it quite well. It went on nicely. If only life could flow so smoothly.

The name might be Metro, it's hard to tell. As you can see, I have some tipwear, since I didn't get to pics right away. I've been extra stressed out lately. Did you know that stressed spelled backwards is desserts?

I really like this color. Green, the color of money. Money I do not have, because the jerks who took over our payroll STILL have not gotten things straight, and I haven't been paid for any work since the end of June.  

Different lighting can make it look more yellow. I know it looks like it bubbled, but it wasn't really doing that. Kinda like the payroll people aren't doing their job. Jerks.  

This was a whopping two coats, so it wasn't terribly difficult to do a mani with it. You'd think these people that took over payroll would find a way to do their jobs too. 

I love this next picture. Almost as much as I'm going to love getting a paycheck again. 

And that is the end of this post, and the end of my whining. Tomorrow I shall try to find something cheerful to blather on about.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.