Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Blues?

Monday doesn't really give me the blues, but it does some folks. Of course, with this kind of blue, I'm more happy than not. I love the polish I'm sharing with you today! Let's just get right to it, and skip all the blathering.


This is Water Street Blues by NYC (as you can probably see from the picture). Never let it be said that I'm not redundant or something like that.

This is two coats of a wonderful formula that went on beautifully. They hit it out of the park with this one.

I love this color a whole lot, it's one of my favorite shades of blue. It's just such a nice bright blue, without being neon.

This is also one of my favorite pedicure colors. Oddly enough, I usually prefer pinks and reds on my toes, unless it's a blue a lot like this.

Even in dimmer lighting, it's definitely a bright blue.

What do you think? Is this a color you'd like to wear?

I think tomorrow I have a glitterific mani to share with you, so be sure to stop back and check it out. Unless you hate glitter, in which case, why are you here? Haha. I'm kind of addicted to glitter and bling on my nails. Then again, a nice cream like this one is always worth wearing.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.