Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday Twinkles

Like I said yesterday, today I have a glitterific mani to share! Y'all know by now that I loves me some glitter, so I loved this one, as usual. But it wasn't all sunshine and roses, because this "One Coat" glitter wasn't ready in one coat by any means. Let's take a peek at what I mean.

This is Milani Twinkle. It's labeled a One Coat Glitter. Yeah right. Check it out at one coat.

Two coats is starting to look better.

But in bright light, you can see that two coats doesn't cover very well at all. 

Then I went to three coats. It might be shapiung up.

Alas, even three coats doesn't provide the coverage I need. 

This is four coats, and it's finally covering the way I'd like it to. 

It's a gorgeous color, and I'm willing to put in the coats to wear it. 

But if you hate having to do this many coats, then give this polish a pass. 

It was fairly smooth for a glitter, not terribly bumpy.

I love the color.

Purple fans should love it.

It wasn't any harder to take off than any other glitter as well. 

So, what do you think? Is it worth the extra work to wear this color? Tomorrow is Wednesday, and you know what that means. In other news, I think I'm going to start scheduling all of my posts a day or two ahead of time, and at the same time of day. I can always do a second post if there is something I must tell you right away, right? Yeah, I know, you probably could care less, but I've always made note of scheduled posts as a separate thing, and I like to be all sorts of open and such. I'm going to be trying to post every day, and it's a little easier if something comes up that stops me from blogging that particular day.

I'm also trying to think up some creative things to do here that might be entertaining and/or informative. Sometimes it's hard, since this is pretty much all nail polish, and I don't add a lot of other stuff in like my other blog, but I'm sure I can manage to save a little creativity for this space as well. I mean, if I can do creative stuff on my fingernails, doing it on a blog post should be a piece of cake, right? I guess we'll see what happens. Stay tuned!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.