Saturday, September 15, 2012

Dancing In The Dark

Today I've got a lovely blue glitter polish to share with you. It's from a new-to-me brand called Julie, and I added some art to make it even prettier (at least I think so). Since it's Saturday, I'm off to spend some time with The Mate and the dogs, so I'll keep it short and sweet. Let's get right into it.

So, this is Julie Dance In The Dark, a gorgeous microglitter blue. It's a three coater, unless you use really thick coats, but I hate doing that. It goes on nicely, and has a bit of a jelly-like consistency.

Here's a close up to see the little glittery bits. I love colors like this so much.

It doesn't look black, even in lower lighting, which I love.

The flash shows off how it can sparkle. It sorta makes me think of a starry night, so guess what that means I wanted to do! Hee.

I sponged on a bit of a random glitter, and then did a konad star on my accent finger. I love the way it turned out.

Like I said, today's post is short and sweet, it's the weekend and we're going to pretend we have a life. Bwahahaha!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.