Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Swatches - Revlon Scented Part Two

Last week I shared half of the Revlon Scented polishes with you, and today I have the rest of them. This is definitely a fun set of layering polishes for the most part, with a couple that I'd wear on their own. Why don't we just jump on in?
Today I'll start with the blue, which is oddly named Mint Fizz.

I don't know about you, but I don't relate blue to mint at all. 

This one is also one I'd probably wear alone, which makes two in the collection.

This is a pretty blue, but it isn't anything to make me go absolutely crazy.

I do like the way it looks in dimmer lighting.

Orange Fizz is what you'd expect it to be, orange. 

I'd love to get bottle color on my nails, but it would probably take about 8 coats. 

On the plus side, this would layer over a bright orange beautifully.

It is nice and shiny. Don't forget, I don't use any top coat in my swatching. 

The glitter in these is pretty awesome. 

Again, this one is what you'd expect it to be. Pineapple Fizz is yellow. 

We all know I love me some yellow polish. 

Of course, I'll only wear one like this over another yellow for some OOMPH. 

If I could get this one opaque easily, I could wear it a ton. 

The glitter in this one under lower lighting is stunning.

Watermelon Fizz is the last one in this collection.

I guess I'd call this a coral color. 

This one *might* be wearable alone, although I'm not sure. I just hate VNL on my nails so much.

This one seems to have less glitter in it than the others. 

It's still pretty, and I'm not unhappy that I got the whole collection. 


Well, that brings the swatches of the Scented polishes to a close. I have no idea what I'll have for swatches next week, but I do know that I've got a fun marbled green mani to share with you tomorrow. Stop back by and see!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.