Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Flashback!

Today's Flashback is a mani that takes the form of a Funky French! So it's like, totally an F kinda mani all the way around. However, if I were grading, an F would not be happening, because this one actually turned out quite nice. Let's pop on in and take a peek, shall we?

Of course I can't remember which polishes I used, but it's orange and blue. Nope, it wasn't for any team or anything, just being random.

I really like the way this one turned out, the nice contrast between the colors, and how well I managed to do the french stripe freehand.

The sparkle in the orange makes me happy.

I really should try to get more pictures with nature, I forgot how much I actually like pictures like this. Boy, my nails were sure short before. 

So, what do you think of my Freehanded Funky French Friday Flashback? (OMG Alliteration!)

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.