Thursday, October 4, 2012

PA- Pow!

Today I'm sharing a polish that I got a while back in a swap with HappyBerryNaiad. She is an absolutely wonderful swapper, and spoiled me rotten. Plus, her nails are simply stunning. Anyhow, I've been drooling over this polish for a long time, so I was tickled pink when I got it in (should I say ON?) my hands. Jump on in and take a peek!

I started with using a black from Color Club's Halloween minis for a base.

I figured I'd take a picture with a glass of honey wine as a backdrop, since we were having a tipple. 

This is a nice black, but it's a two-coater, not one like my favorite WNW black. The wine was delicious though.

Then I added a coat of PA Q21 (I'm not sure of a name, and I think that's the number. Haha.).

I love this glitter tons and tons. 

Oh look, there's that wine again.

This isn't quite a duochrome glitter, but sorta is. If that even makes sense.

I love the bigger glitter mixed in there. 

Flash makes it extra sparkly.

The next two show the difference based on the lighting pretty well. First dimmer light, then flash.


Well, that's my newest awesome glitter mani, until I put more glitter on my tips. Hee. I just love me some glitter so very much. 

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.