Monday, November 19, 2012

Charmed, I'm Sure.

As you may have figured out, I'm trying a couple really small changes lately, and I think I like the way it looks. For one, I'm adding a small picture before the jump, so you can decide if you want to see more pictures or not. And secondly, I'm putting all my chit chat before the jump as well. Mostly anyway. I'm hoping it will streamline the way the blog looks, and make it easier to check out just the colors you're interested in. Like today's color, which is the lovely Charming from, of course, Cult Nails.
As with all of their polishes, the formula on this is wonderful, and the color is gorgeous. I am seriously in love with these polishes, and if I had to choose one brand to wear forever based on how they apply, Cult polishes would be THE one, hands down. Yes, it's a bit pricier than some others, but in this case, you really get what you pay for. The only thing that would kinda suck would be not having every color ever - but a small business can't put out the volume of one of the big brand names.

Anyway, not much going on around here right now, unless I want to whine and complain about my first world problems, which I'm just not gonna do. Instead, I'll shut up, and let you get on with looking at a bunch of pictures of this lovely polish, or maybe just leave my blog because I've bored you to tears. Whichever. Regardless, I hope things are going well for you.














And there you have it, the Charming polish that has that little 'secret' shimmer thing going on and makes me smile.