Wednesday, November 21, 2012

How Did Wednesday Get Here So Fast?

Wow, time is just flying by, maybe because I've been fairly busy. Not complaining, mind you, just noting. So yeah, it's Wednesday, and I'm sure you know what that means. Why yes, On Wednesdays We Wear Pink. Just click this picture if you'd like to go to the site and look at all the nail bloggers who participate in this one. Some every single week, some once in a while (I'm closer to the latter); regardless, it's a fun little thing to do.

So, today's color is another from Cult Nails of course. It's called Untamed, and it's very pink. Here's a small peek at it.

Can I just say that I really love this one? I know, I've said before I'm not a huge pink person when it comes to nail polish, but this is the kind of color that makes me say maybe I can be. And like all of the polishes from Maria, this too has a fantastic formula. I love polishing my nails with these, because by know I just know it's going to go on easily and smoothly, and look great, even if it's not a color I'd normally choose. Speaking of choosing colors, I just got my order of the most recent collection, and I must say, it's yet another home run. I'm going to have to have another Cult Nails fest very soon for this, and the top coats from the previous collection. That makes me happy. Anyway, I've got to get moving on chores, and so on, so let's jump to the pictures. There's a bonus at the end if you do!



Peeeeeeenk!








A bonus picture for those of you who clicked to read more.

How cute are they, all snuggled up on the bed?