Friday, November 30, 2012

I'm A Total Slacker

Yeah, I haven't been posting on the regular, but you're probably used to that from me by now. I'm not going to claim that I will suddenly be all posting every day, because chances are that I won't be, because I'm doing some more stuff around here and just not on my computer to edit pictures quite as much. Plus, I'm spending a bit more time reading as well, which takes up even more time. Still, I'm hoping I can get more motivated and figure out a good schedule.

Anyway, today I'm going to share with you yet another Cult Nails polish. Two of them, actually. I started with Nevermore, and then added Happy Ending over it, which was really a great name, because it totally was all happy making for me. But then I love me some glitter. Here's a sneak peek, of what it looks like with regular top coat and with matte top coat.


So with that, feel free to hit the link and look at more pictures, or wander off to another, more interesting blog.

First, Nevermore alone.



Can I just say how much I love this beautiful black? If it weren't spendy, it would be my go-to black. As it is, it's totally worth the money, I just save it for times when I'm going to wear it for more than a day.



The next day, I added the glitter.







Here you can see my accent nail done with matte top coat.


Well, there's today's episode of Cult Nails Extravaganza for you. See you soon!