Thursday, August 8, 2013

Taking A Chance

I said I wasn't going to do this, because nobody gives a rat's ass about me and my blog besides family, but I'm gonna go for it anyway. This has nothing to do with nail polish (although I could talk about it if requested), and everything to do with everything being pretty much a huge wreck in my life right now.

In a nutshell, my husband died, I lost my job both my vehicles are broken, my house burnt, my psoriasis is flaring up horribly, I can't pay my bills, I'm about to lose my pets, and I'm just barely hanging on by the tips of my fingers to a really frayed rope that's about to give out.

You can click the following flyer to be taken to a page that has much more detail, and where you can find the fundraiser, and the various social media platforms I've started to try and get the word out there and see if I can get some help.

Above and beyond funds, if anybody has alternative ideas or can offer up some kind of non-financial support, I'm welcoming it all. I've tried to see if there was a way to barter for work on my Jeep (the van will require a new engine, so I'm not even trying for that, the Jeep just needs transmission work). I've applied for job after job after job (I'm really only limited to not working in food service, although anything with a lot of walking and standing is probably going to be sorta rough). I've asked everybody I know if they or any friends or family can take in my pets, or some of them while I get situated somehow. In short, I can't think of anything else to do.

Basically, I'm just begging for help, and I don't know where else to turn.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.