Thursday, December 27, 2012

Holidays Are Busy!

Time just flies right on by, doesn't it? You'd think that having just the two of us for the holidays would mean I'd have a lot more time to laze around and do blog posts, but that has not been the case this year. Well, some of that is because we had to replace our toilet (talk about excitement, haha) and catch up on some other stuff around here, and some is because we were just caught up in the fun of watching holiday movies all cuddled up together.

I have been working on editing pictures of the holiday manis I did, but today I'll be sharing a couple more Cult Nails polishes, as those are ready to show off. Two gorgeous colors, as they always are. Here's a peek.

In other news, well, there isn't really much news. We're still trying to work on some remodeling around here, but that's pretty slow going, and the rest is pretty much all the same stuff, so I won't bore you with excruciating detail on that. Let's just look at the polish, okay?



This beauty is called Spontaneous.











I didn't even want to take it off, but, of course, it was worth it to replace it with the following gorgeousness. Annalicious is simply delicious.











Well, I sincerely hope that whatever celebrations you indulge in, that they have been and will be the best ever. As we close in on the new year, I'm looking forward to seeing what will come about. Since the world apparently did not end, we have our whole lives to live!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.