Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yellow Nail Polish

You may have noticed that I love nail polish, so I thought I'd share with you one of my favorite colors. Yellow! I can't really explain why I like it so much, other than the fact that I think it looks pretty good on my fingertips. Maybe it's because it's cheerful. Maybe it's the way it stands out so brightly. I can't explain it, but it's pretty much my favorite color, and lucky for me, it's getting more common as a polish color.

Enough talking about it, here are the pictures. No comments this time, just the pics.












Did you know there could be so many shades of yellow? I have more too. Maybe someday I'll manage to find enough time to do comparisons of all the colors I have, but I rather doubt it. The critters keep me busy, as well as attempting to keep our house neat and clean and us fed properly... then add transports in there and I'm busier than I was when I was working outside the home! Hopefully within a couple of days I can show off pictures of the dogs that stayed over last weekend, and the kitties I helped get to rescue. 

1 comment:

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.