Monday, May 3, 2010

The last of the weekend's transport pictures.

These are the dogs that got to ride with me, so of course I managed to get more pictures of them. That's because I can drive and aim the camera into the back and catch more. And yes, I'm very careful not to ignore the road while I do it, so I get a LOT of pictures of the roof of the car and so on. But I'd rather get a bunch of pictures of nothing than wreck. So let's take a look, shall we?

Before we loaded up, the puppies got to play.

And play.

And play.

And play.

And play. Bandit was pretty good with them, considering how rough puppies can get.

Of course that makes them tired. You can see how he is ready for a nap.

After a quick drink, it's time to load up.

In the crate they started settling down quite well.

Naturally, they fall asleep easily, and these two slept the whole way.

Bandit was a great dog on this trip. He tolerated the puppies really well.

He was easy to handle for walking, just wanted to sniff everything.

He had a nice cushy pillow to lay on in the back of the Jeep.

Cooper was a handful, in a good way. He's big, he's smart, and somebody is going to have an amazing dog!

Of course, he wasn't worried about his close-up, he was all for it!

When he wasn't trying to sit in my lap, or eat the camera, or open the water bottle and pour it out in the back seat, or chew on my hand... he was all sorts of cute lounging in the front seat.

Evidently my hand was the best toy EVER! He's mouthy, but wasn't too rough. I bet he'd be a great dog for a really active family.

Yeah, he's not shy in the least.

After all that playing around, he finally wore down and fell asleep.

Time to wake up and meet the next transporters!

Well, that's the end of my part in all this. Now I'd better get some of my work done so I can paint my nails something pretty tonight.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.