Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sunday dogs!

I took a short trip on Sunday with 4 dogs that were absolutely angelic. I can't even tell you how much I wanted to call and see if I could adopt Isabelle, she was absotively posilutely THE sweetest dog! So let's meet these cuties!

Just for kicks, I've got some updated pictures from a previous transport. You may remember Shania, who rode with me to Buffalo a couple of weeks ago. If not, here she is:


Well, after getting to foster, having a bath and groom, here's what she looks like now!

She is now known as Sophia. How gorgeous is she?!

Okay, onto the riders for Sunday. First up, Whitney, a Lab mix. She was so happy and excited the whole time!

It was hard to get a good picture of her.

She moved every time I snapped the camera.

Next we meet Hewy, who was my co-pilot this time around.

He's a Beagle mix, and was the most shy of the four.

I think he enjoyed the trip quite well, especially after a good nap.

Now we'll meet Barney, who was a Beagle, and smart as a whip.

I wish I'd gotten a picture of him trying to walk along the window edge of the car. What a goofball.

He was quiet, cute, and cuddly, and made me think of Krissie with his little attitude.

And finally, Isabelle, who is pretty much a dream dog. If there was any way we could take on another dog this instant, I would already have been on the phone with her new rescue.

As you may or may not know, she is a Rottweiler, which is one of my top favorite breeds of dog.

You can pretty much see the sweetness radiating from her as she checked things out, then gave tons of kisses.

Well, there you have last week's dog pictures. I'll probably be back tonight with more nail polish pictures, as I've busted my butt today, and will probably relax and play with pictures for a while before I try to get to sleep.