Friday, June 11, 2010

Teal The Next Time.

I admit it, I sometimes like to be punny. And not just the really good ones, I like the groaners too. I will fully admit that I have a wacky sense of humor. Anyway, let's look at polish some more.

We'll start with Claire's mood polish in Peaceful Confident.

Next up, Icing Laura's Fave.

LA Girls Tropical.

L'Oreal Water's Edge.

Sally Hansen The Real Teal.

Nubar Earth.

Petites Fiji.

Revlon Ocean Breeze.

Sally Hansen Fairy Teal.

Sally Hansen Lagoon.

Claire's Glam.

Over black.

Icing Peacock.

Over black.

Sally Hansen Resolution.

Over black.

And now, one of my all time favorite glitters. See if you can guess what it is.

Did you guess it? It's RBL Lovacore. Here it is over black.

And that finishes off the teal section. Next post will be some nice reds.