Friday, July 16, 2010

Sunday's Transport.

Last Sunday we had three lovely dogs on our transport. So tonight, I'm sharing the pictures of them, because I'll likely be offline until sometime next week. These three were all so sweet I coulda dognapped them all! I got lots and lots of pictures.

First, let's meet Ernie (I'll go in alphabetical order today).

He was obviously a happy boy, and enjoyed the ride sitting in the back seat with my youngest.



Who can resist a face like that?





I mean really, isn't he adorable?

Next up, Gus, another adorable fluffball.

He got the honor of riding in the front passenger seat with the middle kidlet.

He was also bouncy and running all over the place at the transfer.



He's got a cute face that's irresistible as well.




They were all a bit skinnier than they should be, but the rescue will certainly take care of that for them.

And last, but certainly not least, is a lovely senior Schnauzer named Paulie.

Paulie parked it on my lap and napped for the ride.

He was all sorts of comfy, and a really good snuggler.





With a face like that, what's not to love?



This weekend I won't be able to drive my usual legs in PA, because I'll be driving the kids halfway back to SD, and will be on the road.  However, I managed to find a transport that can use a driver along the way that fits with my schedule, so we'll be able to get just one more in before they head out. Once I'm back, hopefully I'll catch up on my polish pictures too. I only have about a billion or something. Well, maybe I exaggerate just a little.