Sunday, August 22, 2010

Blog Of The Day

Today's Blog of the Day is something that is near and dear to my heart. I'm a transporter for rescue dogs and cats, mostly on weekends, because I can't take in any more rescued animals. This blog is from somebody who does far more than I do, and the daily trials and tribulations of that. I present to you...
A Dog Rescuer's Life

I will warn you right now that sometimes she has graphic pictures, and her stories can be very sad. If you're extremely tenderhearted, then this may not be a good blog for you. That being said, here are a few of my favorite posts.

Post Office Dog Rescue Stamps

Stop and Think!

You Do This Every Day?

Now I'm off to take care of my own dogs, who seem to think that they need a third walk today, even though it's only been a couple hours since the second.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.