Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

Today's blog is about one of my favorite things... cats. Cat Eyes, a Catwoman's Photos is a blog by a rescuer who adores cats. It's full of dreams, hopes, rants, pictures, and stories... pretty much all about cats. So, if you love cats, this could be a blog you'll enjoy. It's not all lollipops and unicorns, which is true for anybody who does any kind of rescue, but if it helps to educate somebody, then it's good.
Cat Eyes - A Catwoman's Photos

As usual, it was hard to pinpoint just a few posts that I like, but I managed anyway.

Contented Kitten

Christmas Photos

Told Off

Now I'm off to clean up after, play with, and love on our own cats.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.