Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kicking into July.

Let's start off my July polish pictures with a bang. Haha, fireworks, bang, get it? Oh yeah, I'm feeling silly today. I guess it's because I actually got a really good night's sleep last night, and that tends to make me feel pretty frisky. So, let's take a peek at what I came up with to bring in July and Independence Day.

On the first, I went with a frosty green from Barielle.

The 2nd, I played around with different stuff, and this is what I came up with.

This is my 4th of July manicure, on my left hand.

And here is my right hand, with nice short nails, due to a break.

I left my nails alone for a few days, and on the 7th, I chose a grand Nubar. No need to embellish, it's gorgeous as is.

On the 8th, I went with some gold charms on this lovely Revlon lavender.

On the 9th, I chose to get carried away with butterflies.

Fair warning... pedis ahead.

This was what I wore for most of June.

For the 4th, I went patriotic, and embellished my toes with flags and decals.

I think that's enough for this post. I'm getting closer to caught up now.