Monday, September 27, 2010

Big Ole Transport Part 1

My camera was misbehaving this weekend, so a lot of the pictures I took were just too bad to even think of sharing. I'm still having some issues with it, so I'll have to work on that later, but for now, let's look at some of the lovely dogs that made it to safety recently.

Now, I am totally lost on names for most of these dogs this time, because my brain is so muddled, so I won't even try to label them, but the list of saved dogs looks like this:
Maggie and Maddie - Catahoulas, Sydney - Catahoula, Rodney - Beagle/Mountain Cur, Sasha and Mercy - Great Pyrenees, Julio - Terrier mix, Wilbur - Beagle, Martin - Chocolate Lab, Audrey and Betsy and Clara - Beagles, Trixie - beagle mix, Boone - Newfoundland mix, Colton - Golden/Collie mix, Walter - Terrier mix, and Jack - Schipperke mix. There were an additional 7 dogs that left the transport before it got to my area, so I won't list them, but that is seven more safe. So let's see pictures!














This is Walter. He is one I'll remember.





Okay, more dogs coming up in the next post, so as not to overwhelm with pictures. Heh.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.