Monday, September 27, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

I'm rather a wreck today, so I chose a pretty simple blog to feature. Today I bring you Agility Nerd! The easiest way to explain it is that it's a blog about dog agility, which is pretty much sports for dogs. Have you ever been flipping tv channels, and seen these dogs running an obstacle course and been impressed with their speed and such? That's agility.

Today I'm not going to pick and choose any specific posts for you to read. If you're not interested in agility, then you won't care anyway. If you are interested in agility, then you're going to want to devour the whole blog. So I'll let you decide where to read first, or how much to explore.

I'm in the process of uploading pictures from the weekend, so if I can stay awake long enough, I'll edit those and post them.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.