Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

I may be late, but it's still today. Or something. Anyway, today I have another nail polish blog for you. It's one with lots of great polish pictures, and a lovely layout. I feature today, Imperfectly Painted! If you like nail polish, this is another blog you will love.

As with every nail blog I read, I always have a hard time coming up with favorite posts, because every time there's a new post, it's my new favorite, or at least most of the time. So here are a few from her blog that I love.

China Glaze Adore, It's Been Three Months

Confession Nail Polish Splurging

Nailene Perfect Tips

So now go over there and find your favorite posts, and tell her about it!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.