Friday, September 10, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

Well, today I'm back with another nail polish blog for you to enjoy. I'm seriously following something like 200 nail blogs, so I could focus on those exclusively for a long time. And I'm always finding new ones as well. You'd think since I'm not online that much, I wouldn't have time, but really I catch up late at night with my laptop when I can't sleep. Anyway, today's Blog of the Day is Nail Galore!

Her pictures are awesome, her reviews are nice, and I enjoy browsing through there. As usual, it's hard to pick out certain favorites, but here are a few you can check out.

Konad First Attempt - The Failure

Nail Art Color Blending

Misa What I Like About You Swatches And Review

So, head on over and take a peek, you might want to stay!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.