Saturday, September 11, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

Today's Blog of the Day is one that I would encourage a lot of people to read. There is a wealth of good information there, and I've spent the last couple of hours just reading and reading. I introduce to you, Ruffly Speaking.

If you have dreams of breeding dogs, if you are into great photography, or if you simply want to read about a really neat family... this blog is for you. Seriously, if you really want to breed, I'd highly recommend you read the whole blog, from beginning to present (yes, I mean it). I'm totally not against responsible breeders, but they are way too far and few between.

As is usually the case with a good blog, it was hard to pick out just a few posts, but I think I found some that I would highly recommend to anybody.

I Consider Him A Rescue - A great post on why buying a dog is not the same as rescuing it. I'm not against buying a purebred dog from a good breeder. In fact, I'm all for it. But, that is not rescuing a dog. Just read the post, she says it all so much better than I do.

How To Kill A Shelter Dog - Please don't let the title scare you off. I feel this should be required reading for ANYBODY who is looking to buy a purebred dog. She gets right to the point, and explains it all very succinctly.

How To Tell A Good Breeder Website From A Bad One - A great post on how to find the type of breeder you want amongst all the others out there. It's not the end-all or be-all of finding a good breeder, but it's sure a great starting point, and will give you something to think about.

Raw Food Diet - This post is a really good one about how and why feeding a raw diet is probably one of the best things you can do for your dog. The whole thing makes me want to hug her and love her and call her George... oh wait, that's not right.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.