Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

First, before I show off the Blog of the Day, I want people to know about a great project. 30 Bloggers, 30 Days, $30,000 is raising money to help fund water projects. This is a worthy cause, and I'm going to see if I can put some money in (I can sacrifice soda, coffee, etc to help people who need water).

Now, onto the Blog of the Day. Today I am sharing another rescue blog that I found and am enjoying. It is My Pet Rescue Blog! I may not agree with everything said on the blog (I'm very much not a fan of Cesar Milan), but doing good things is doing good things, no matter if we agree on everything or not. This time it was hard to pick posts to share because I didn't want to share sad ones, and so I found some.

Pet Oxygen Mask Can Save Pet Lives - Information about the Bark 10-4 campaign.

An Unlikely Trio - Story of a lion, tiger, and bear who live together.

Opportunity To Overcome - Beautiful story of a Chihuahua protecting a Pit Bull.

So, if  you're an animal lover, go check out this great blog, with lovely pictures and interesting stories, and enjoy!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.