Saturday, September 25, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

Wooo! I'm home for the night, and I'm gonna do my Blog of the Day post and then decide whether to crawl in the tub for several hours or doze off in my chair only to awake several hours later with drool running down my chin and a crick in my neck. (It would seem like the bath is a better choice, but the dozing wins out pretty often somehow.) [Edited to add: For those of you who are curious as to what I chose... I did both, because I fell asleep in the tub.]

So, to keep bringing variety to your blog reading, I thought I'd choose a more humorous blog to share today. So, I thought I'd share with you ...by Jeff Tompkins (87% Fact-Free Blog)! I like the way he writes, I enjoy his sense of humor, and I like seeing his take on things, since he makes things just a bit more tolerable with with wit. This time, it was mega-hard to pick just a few posts to share, because it's rare that I don't laugh while reading his writing.


You Tasted WHAT? - A post about food and wine aficianados.

Culture Update: Food, Drugs, Snow-nudes and Monkeys - Some interesting/funny news stories put into his particular perspective. 

Must See TV? I'll Be The Judge - A story about Jeff becoming a Nielsen Family. 

I'll probably have a giveaway post later too, some I'm entering, and some I'm not. I did Tweet about a BUNCH of them. 

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.