Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

Again, this is a fly-by posting, in between the 9 million other things I'm doing today. First, we had to help The Oldest move, and then The Mate had a Dr. appointment, and I had to full scrips, and took the dogs to the dog park, and it's garbage night, and I wanted to stop at Sally Beauty and take advantage of my 20% off coupon (and dammit they didn't have all the Orly Cosmics) and I had to move furniture around, and we had phone calls to make and... well you get the idea. So anyway, I want to share a lovely nail blog with you, in the form of Also Known As!

She has a seriously awesome blog, and you can tell she truly loves nail polish when you read her posts. I love her honest refreshingly sweet reviews of polish (and she doesn't pull punches if a polish isn't a great one), and her pictures are DA BOMB! So if you love nail polish, you should definitely be reading her blog.

Totally hard to pick out favorite posts, like, harder than a lot, because there are SO many awesome ones. But, for you, I'll try. *long pause* Okay, I think I know which ones to share.

China Glaze Up and Away (part 1) - pretty self-explanatory, yes? It's her first post on the Up and Away collection (you can find the second yourself).

OPI and Icing Comparison - yeah, also self-explanatory. OPI Golden Bling and the Icing near-twin, plus a couple others.

Incoco Dry Nail Appliques - Since I haven't tried these, this is a great post so you can learn more about them. I think I'd like to give them a shot.

Okay, now I'm going to go crawl into a tub with some Aveeno and see if I can stop the interminable itching for a while.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.