Friday, October 1, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

I am so far behind that I think I've entered a time warp. I'm very slowly adjusting to the meds, but not fast enough! Anyway, it's time for the Blog of the Day (even if it is late). So today I have for you... Jana's Thinking Place!

Here's one that is super hard to pick out certain posts to share, because they are all worth reading. So I picked a few recent ones that will hopefully intrigue you enough to go read more of her stuff.

Pulling a The David Cook for Group B Strep International - Like me, she's involved in pulling The David Cook for charity prank, and she certainly has a worthy cause!

My Addiction - Well, her addiction really. Mine is office supply stores. What's yours?

*How* Did You Meet Them? - How she met some of her friends, and so on.

Okay, I'm going to go drag myself to get some more chore done, then I'll probably fall asleep in my chair or something rather than posting the pictures I've gotten ready. What an exciting Friday night!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.