Sunday, September 5, 2010

Nicole Pitch-Black Glitter

I found new Nicoles when I slid through Target the other day, and I grabbed the ones that were there. This is the first one I chose to wear, and I layered it over black. I could NOT stop staring at my nails! It's a lovely silver and multi-colored glitter, which is too sheer for me to wear as is. I'll do my normal swatch sometime to show how it looks, but for today I'm sharing a slew of pictures, both under my OTT light and in the sun. I couldn't pick just one!

Mostly, this looks like silver glitter, but catch the light just right, and the multi-colors sneak up on you. You can click on any of the images to enlarge them. These are under the OTT light.





Then while I was driving and a patch of sun came out, I had to take a few pictures in the sun.




I will look forward to layering this over some other colors to see what it looks like.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.