Friday, October 8, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

Well, well, I'm finally here to do this, and then move on to my 'Truth' post. And while I'm doing these, I'll paint my toes some bright pretty color (even though I am starting to wear shoes outside the house, because it's getting cold), and my nails with NARS MIDNIGHT EXPRESS!!! Yeah, I'm just a leeeetle bit excited about these, a few of them I've wanted *forever* or so it seems. I totally splurged on myself, and bought FIVE of them. Besides ME, I got Zulu (I have an original from my best friend, and just HAD to have a new one too!), Mash, Full Metal Jacket, Zizi and Purple Rain. And, in all fairness, I bought one for my best friend, who totally NEEDS to have a Zulu in her life. Even if she can't wear it right now (not gonna tell her secrets here).

Oh yeah, I was doing Blog of the Day, not OMGSQUEEPOLISH. I blame it on the delicious chicken I grilled tonight. Muahahaha. Anyway, today's blog is a really impressive nail blog. It's Frazzle and Aniplosih! She has BEAUTIFUL nails, takes GORGEOUS pictures, and is just... well, color me impressed, and just a tiny bit envious. Her blog is a thing of beauty, and her tagging system is tops (I've taken inspiration from that, in case you didn't notice). Way, way too hard to truly pick out just a few standout posts, but I will try anyway.


Wheel: Purple Cremes Mostly - Well, it's just what it sounds like pretty much. It is the premiere episode of Nail Wheel Wednesday!

Les Khakis de Chanel - I bet you already know what this post is about. And some great comparisons as well. (I think I am the only person on the planet who is completely not impressed with this collection at all.)

Pumpkin Polish - Every year at Halloween, these adorable pumpkin polishes show up around the area. Usually I pick some up, but this year I haven't bothered. I do have lots of glow in the dark colors tucked away in my stash though. Anyway, some great in the dark pictures - and I LOVE that she showed us swatches with 1, 2, 3, and 4 layers.. and then with like 9 layers.

So, go take a look around her blog, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Coming up in the next few minutes: my first Truth post.

(ETA: I had to edit this darned post sooo many times. I really need to pay better attention to details!)


0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.