Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

Okay, tonight's edition of Blog of the Day will be short and sweet, because I am B-U-S-Y.  And cranky and sore, but whatever. Anyway, I want to share with you, a lovely blog that impresses me tons, For Your Nails Only!

She has such AWESOME art on her nails (seriously I can't even come close!), and take great pictures, and is all around sweet, so she really deserves a post of her own. Let me show you some examples of what I mean by awesome artwork...We'll start with one that just took my breath away, and that I'd like to try someday.

She Sets Me On Fire - Madame Butterfly - A most beautiful Monarch Butterfly design. Breath-taking.

iPaint - Well you can probably guess what this one is. It's adorable, and I'd rock it bigtime if I had that kind of artistic talent.

Let's Put A Smile On That Face.... - Jack-o-Lanterns on nails? That's unpossible! Except, it's not, and these are super impressive.

If you'd like to be inspired, and nail art is one of your loves, then this blog is one you NEED to be reading.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.