Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme


Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlistand GameStop (link to:http://bit.ly/gamestop10are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
I would really just like to see everybody healthy and happy. I want everybody to feel how much they are loved. 
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
Well, right now it's waking everybody up super early to open presents. Hee. It varies depending on where we are, since we have different traditions with different sides of the family. 
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
Ooh, um. Wow, it's tough, but I think it would have to be to have a horse of my own. Of course, it would have to come with a place to keep it and support it as well. Pretty decadent if you ask me!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
It's all about the thoughtfulness and the time spent with family. Singing Christmas carols, playing games, enjoying each other. 
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Our family played a lot of games, especially card games. I still love to play many of them, including Scrabble, Monopoly, Life, Whist, Spades, Pitch, Cribbage, and so many more. 
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Always having an apple, an orange, some mixed nuts, and candy in the stockings, with some smaller presents. 
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
For now, my away from home would be to go to my grandparents. If I have to go somewhere not with family for some reason, then I think I'd want to go to Vermont. 
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
Oh my, only three? Hahaha! Okay, not in order, they are:
1. Nintendo Wii. 
2. XBox 360. 
3. Nintendo DS Lite.
So there ya go, you can feel free to go join in, I've linked it up there as required! 


0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.